- When making a purchase via the Ellimonelli website, we will ask you to provide your name, address, email and contact number in order to register your account and process your order. We will also need your debit/credit card details with expiry date including any additional information required by the card processing company, all of which takes place in a secure area. This information is required to enable Ellimonelli to process your order, check your credit worthiness, receive payment and dispatch your order.
- You must also ensure that all personal information registered on the Ellimonelli website is accurate and complete and refers only to you by not impersonating another person or entity or using false information that you are not permitted to use.
- Any changes in your personal information can be updated via My Account, for example change of email address, address etc. It is the responsibility of the customer to keep personal information, particularly the delivery address and contact details, up to date before placing an order. Ellimonelli cannot be held responsible for orders being dispatched to out of date addresses.
- What we store - your name, address, email and contact number along with your shopping cart content, if any, to allow you to return to the site to continue shopping and complete your order.
- What we do not store – credit card information, encrypted or otherwise.
- From time to time we may contact you with promotional offers or changes to our services. If you wish to have your personal information deleted entirely from our database (My Account) then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will comply with all current data protection legislation in respect of the privacy of your personal data.